At BINGH Advocaten Tim has a focus on intellectual property and commercial litigation. He advises nationally and internationally operating companies within these fields of practice. Tim has studied the confluence between intellectual property rights and new technologies, and has written Master’s thesis on patent protection of inventions by artificial intelligence.
Areas of expertise
- Trademarks, design rights, copyrights, patent and trade names
- Litigious enforcement of intellectual property rights in the Netherlands and Europe
- Dutch civil procedural law
- Drafting and reviewing (commercial) agreements (such as purchase, option, licensing, consignment, distribution and agency)
- 2021, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Master Internet, Intellectual Property and ICT
- 2019, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Bachelor Law